Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC on Call pilot 150 trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall5942

Vendor
May 7, 2002
US
We have a callpilot 150 with basic call center. We have reporting installed as well. When you go and run a report is shows 0 calls on some reports and page can't be displayed on other reports. The IPView still works and shows current info. I tried to reconnect to the Call Pilot and it connects and shows 89,859 calls in the DB and 0 calls retrieved. I copied the CCRDB file, then uninstalled the RCC, MYSQL, and Callpilot server then reinstalled it. It is doing the same thing. I even reinstalled from scratch, but when I do that it shows that it can't connect to the Callpilot. When I test the Call pilot connection everything passes.
Any ideas.

Im having the same problem whenever the reporting for call center attempts to download the information it acts as if it is downloading but its not gathering any information. or it will say unable to establish connection.
thanks

teambio13,

I have the same problem. I looked on Nortels solution search and found 72 listings on these type of problems. Most of them showed that they closed the tickets after re-installing the software. I've tried that several times and keep having the same problem. I installed RCC and it will not gather the Skillsets from CallPilot. Nobody seems to have a good answer to this. My customer is on a MICS 7.1 and a CallPilot 150 Rls. 3.0

It finally worked after I tried my 15th installation. I did'nt change anything, it just started working again.

WOTRS- have you tried to load a new CCRDB File?

I picked up a new CallPilot 3.0 cd from another customer today and will go to install this again tomorrow. I was out at the site today, put the CallPilot and the laptop that has the RCC software on the same private network to see if that would help, did not. Had the same problem. Loaded the RCC software on a different laptop, still had the same problem. The RCC software is a copy from a disk that the customer lost. Not sure if that's the cause of the problem.

I have found the Problem, but the fix is up to Nortel.

I am having the same issue. After doing a little digging I found that when I console into the CallPilot, it will spit out some of the things it is doing (you will not have to log in to see it). One of the things it is spitting out is that the "Thread has terminated for some unknown reason, and is shutting down the app conn".

This told me that the connection between the CallPilot and App Server was not working.

So, I also found a log file in the "C:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\Call Center Reporting Server\" directory called "CCRSAppServer.log". Inside this file the messages match what the CallPilot was saying ("CTRLThread Shutting down"). Above that I found two different line items that said:

"Starting CCRSAppSvrConsole V1.0.1796.25053"
and
"CallCenter compatible with AppSvr build: 1.0.1783.0"

If you go back into the directory of "C:\Program Files\Nortel Networks\Call Center Reporting Server\" and preform these steps you can verify your build:
1. Right click on "CCRSAppServer.exe"
2. Click Properties
3. Click on the version tab
4. The Build version is displayed

This leads me to believe that they are not compatible and the data can not be pulled off the CallPilot.

I installed the oldest Call Center App Server Software I could find, but I was not enough (as shown above).

Here is my Version info:
CallPilot 150
Call Center Reporting Server (CCRS)
- Currently 30.00.72.22 (Due to the above logs)
- Have tried 31.10.22.22 (Suggested by Nortel)
Reporting for Call Center (RCC)

Everyone please try to find these logs. I think Nortel has released new software that is not compatible.

Does anyone have an older version of Call Center Reporting Server then 30.00.72.22?

I currently am on a call with LEvel 2 and a designner with Nortel to figure this out. I will let everyone know what they found.

After working with Nortel's Level 2 and a designer the decided to design a new software update and CCRS update. They will be release after further testing, or you can call in for tech support. It fixed the issue.

Good luck on getting credit from Nortel on their software mistake. Nortel charges $300/hour even for their mistake. We are fighting them right now on all of the Base Function Trays that we had to replace on the BCM's (Warranty).

SuckMyIrish,

Did you get this problem resolved with Nortel's update? Do you have the verison that fixed your problem? No one at Nortel seems to know I am talking about. Can you help me out?

I didn't change the software version on the Callpilot. I just reinstalled the DB and it finially worked after trying it about 15 times. Sorry I can't me more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back