Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RCC 5.0 HDVIEW wallbaoard by ITEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRIMobile

Vendor
Jan 26, 2009
US
I installed a BCM450 rls 5.0 with ICC and RCC about a year ago. I am interrested in connecting a wall board for the ICC. I have found one named "HDVIEW by Itel". It states that it works with RCC 5.0. My question is if my BCM450 RLS 5.0 has the RCC keycode, does that make my RCC that is loaded on a seperate server the required RCC release 5.0 also. Has anyone connected this? If so how did it work? Thanks,

You will be running 2.6.412 on your current RCC server if it's the latest version of RCC. Give it a go on a different PC, however ensure you stop RCCLauncher service on the original RCC server first, so only one RCC pulls from the BCM. The BCM retains typically 16000 calls maximum in it's database, so you can test it and as long as you switch back before those 16000 calls, no harm done.

It will be based on xml stream that the RCC pulls from the BCM, just as all previous versions.

I'm yet to install it (it's on my to do list). Don't know about uninstalling old version, installing new version to upgrade it. Providing you have a ghost image of the old server, or vmware, you can always regress back.

HDView is a new software-only option for broadcasting RCC stats to a display panel. (Alternatively, RCC 2.6x will support the traditional LED wallboard.) In order to run HDView you will need to be on RCC 5.0

There is a free upgrade to this verion at along with pricing information for HDView

How can I pull the RCC version from the RCC server?

add/remove programs, or the RCC version is shown on every RCC page on top right hand corner. For example 2.45.105.0.1. 2.45.101 is relevent, rest is not.

I have a BCM 450 Rls 5.0 with a RCC server V2.6.408.1.61 that the hard drive crashed on the RCC. There is no backup of the server. The customer wants to have RCC version 5 installed to install a certain ITEL wall board that requires version 5. If I replace the hard drive in the server, install RCC version 5, download "all RCC data" from the BCM should this allow the historical data to be viewed correctly? Pkellow addressed that typically the BCM450 will store 16,000 contact center calls. Not doubting the 16,000 number but the customer wants a Doc reference of the amount of calls stored. Does anybody know where the maximum contact center call records stored is addressed in the Docs?
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back