Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rapid Release Guide Conversion Kit - Phaser 840

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqwertz123

Technical User
Aug 31, 2004
CH
Hi all.

I still have that paper jam problem with my Phaser 840.

The stripper finger assy moves but sometime doesn't manage to lift the paper from the drum. Errorcode is 22,722.06. On the partlist of this printer i found a "Rapid Release Guide Conversion Kit" and something about a Service Bulletin 456 Rev. 1.

Could someone tell me something about this Service Bulletin and if this Conversion Kit could solve my problem.

How complicated is it to replace the stripper finger assy with this rapid release guide? Do I have to disassamble the whole printer? Is any special tool or calibration needed?

Thanks for your help!

I also need the kit. Some fingers broke of and made damage to other parts.

I didn't order the kit yet. But i disassembled the old finger strippers a few times.

You have to get the exterior off, and then unscrew a torx screw or twoo. After that unclip a holder and the part is out.

With mounting you have to take care that the catch is in the right position when you place the assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back