Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

radtest missing on freeradius

chieftan

MIS
Dec 18, 2002
GB
Hi,

I'm not exactly a Linux guru so please accept my apologies if this seems simple and I am being a little dim :)

Server running CentOS 6.5 and yum install of freeradius 2.1.1-4.

I have completed the debug running of freeradius by using the command : radius -X

Following the recommended procedure for testing the freeradius I have also added the following line to the "clients" file: testing Cleartext-Password := "password"

I then need to test this by using the command : radtest testing password 127.0.0.1 testing123

I then get the following : radtest: command not found

I have searched for the radtest exe but cannot find it anywhere and documents from a yum search (yum provides '*/radtest' indicate it should be in /usr/bin/radtest - but on looking here it also does not exist....

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Once again, I have answered my own question ... doh.... sorry for disturbing you guys....

I needed to yum install the freeradius-utils as well :)

Just registered on this forum to say thank you!
I also faced the same error

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back