Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Radiant uDoc 1520 image

Status
Not open for further replies.

MChaiss

Technical User
Jul 28, 2009
US
Hi All, does anyone have a 1GB uDoc Radiant p1520-0018 image file? And what program would be best to load the image onto the uDoc. Thx in advance.

I have the P1520-0019,-0183,-0207,0277,-0122,-0232 and Norton Ghost will load the image. Then you just fix the .bat files for it to comunicate with your File Server. Not sure if any of these will help you. If they do, Post and or send me a message and I will upload the ones mentioned. I got these off a FS and some say FOGO and BA and -CAP. So I am unsure what that means. Some are just regular .gho Images.

Thanks very much Chuckymafia, the P1520-0019 sounds close enough. I forgot to mention that the OS in Win Xp Embedded. Thanks again.

I am uploading it now. It may take a while since I am uploading a lot more than just that one. The Site is : [link edandpals.com/POS/]Images[/url]

I'm downloading as I'm writing this, so thanks. These Radiant terminal can come with either resistive or capacitive touch screens, I bet the -Cap stands for capacitive. But the -BA and -BB, no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back