Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

rad

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuri

Technical User
Feb 8, 2002
US
Anyone remember the default rad password.

I tried the default password but when i try toi connect i get the message "invalid caracters" must use numeric ones.

Are you trying to connect via dialup to the RAD or are you just trying to get into the RAd from a handset? (Feature 9**723646)

Clich here for bot type RADS:
spoclogo2.jpg

Thanks for the advise i tried it but finally i realized i was using a bad cable that connects from the laptop "com 1 or 2" to the serial port on the rad. I used a good one and finally was able to connect to it.

BUT I NEED HELP!!!!! ON ANOTHER ISSUE, MY T1 HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF FOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE AND I AM GETTING BUSY TONE ON ALL SETS WHEN TRYING TO DIAL OUT ONLY. I HAVE 6 EXTRA PHONE LINES AND PORTS ON THE KSU READY TO BE ADDED FOR THIS EMERGENCY. SO, HOW CAN I ADD THEM SO THE SETS WILL BE ABLE TO USE THOSE LINES TO DIAL OUT??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back