Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R7 Messaging Prompts 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubla

MIS
Dec 23, 2002
US
Well I haven't been dealing with this client for a few weeks but I received his "to-do" memo the other day and I'm trying to deal.

My question today is: Can you change the messaging prompts at all? Something even I don't like is the fact that the first option is to record a message instead of listen to them? Any way to change the order, speed, anything? I'm desperate here...

Thanks...

James

Haha...great.

Ok well does anybody have any suggestions on a compatible third-party VM system for the Partner?

The client has unlimited funds...so low-cost to expensive...no big deal.

Any ideas?

Change him out to an entire iP Office system where almost everything is a variable. I'm not sure if AVST can be changed but the iP Office may do it.
Yup, phone system and all. I like the Partner but this client wants to bend things too far. And like TTT said ... "Rocks are hard, and water is wet". Great quote, I'll have to remember it.

-Chris

I install a lot of Amanda Voice mails. It is PC based on a windows platform. It can be networked and administered from another pc on the network. I think a 4 port system is around $3000. The nice thing is you can get anywhere from any mb. It has a built in dial by name directory that will use either first or last names. It also integrates with the partner system easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back