Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R2MF DID trunk: MFC010 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

badro25dz

Technical User
Jul 10, 2007
DZ
I have a DID trunk with R2MFC singalisation to a Public Switch (PSTN) link MIC 2 mega.

When i try to call a number afeter a ACOD a message MFC010 is displayed on terminal and the phone become busy (please release and try again).

any idea about this problem (and MFC010 message)???

regards.

MFC0010 Invalid TN. Card out-of-range (1 to 10) (X08). Undefined function/signal
(software) (X11).

Post the TNB of the phone.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Yes, ive red this in NTP

The phone TN is 8 0

and the MFC card is in slot 4. the DTI card is in the slot 2.

regards

after the acod? that can be a ld 49 problem.. you need an allow table built by default against frl 1 to allow any digits post acod... the fact that your busy is post acod would seem to imply that your allowed the acod..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

hi,

thks , but i can dial with an other acod (84 for instance) to go to analog trunk.

i think that there is no restrictions with that acod ...

regards

your correct, almost none of us use ld 49 nfrl anymore.. for those of you that have not been bitten by it, a short course in old school... on the trunks we have
Code:
FRL  0 0
FRL  1 0
FRL  2 0
FRL  3 0
FRL  4 0
FRL  5 0
FRL  6 0
FRL  7 0

trash that we all ignore since it is not in play unless you dial the acod.. that table says that frl's (ncos of the phone) 0 thru 7 are =to table zero.. in ld 49 if we print fcr, crno 0 by default is not built.. you can not dial any digit post acod.. you need to new fcr crno 0 alow then return.. the print looks like this
Code:
REQ  prt

TYPE fcr
CUST 0
CRNO
CRNO   0
INIT ALOW
CRNO 1

CRNO 2

we're only concerned with table zero.. if that is not built as an alow.. post acod gives you fast busy..

that is old school, back before bars we used acod's 8 and 9 and built allow and deny tables and changed the frl's to match... but now we only need to check those once.. zone page were i use an acod then a page zone is a good example.. or anywhere your using acod plus a ext instead of the cdp or ac1/2

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi,

Thank you very much for this information !! i'll verify this parameter in my PBX.

That's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back