Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

R11.1 FP 2 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdelmar

Technical User
Apr 20, 2004
US
Looks like 11.1 FP2 was released yesterday and they didn't include the download for the Server Edition ISO imageor the Server Edition HyperV image. What the hell are they doing over there?

Its 11.1 Service Pack 2, not Feature Pack 2.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

It looks like it has some fixes for my app server. I just have fear of installing more problems than it will fix. [thumbsup2]

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Alright who is going to be the test dummy for this release? [banghead]
Mike

I have been trying to download the OVA this afternoon and not having much luck. It has a problem with randomly stopping working. I was going to test it out on my home machine. There also looks like thee is a fix for one of our customers with the edit play list function.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

budbyrd said:
It has a problem with randomly stopping working.

Sounds par for the course for anything Avaya recently.....

@sizbut your right, my bad. I could have sworn it said FP2 yesterday. Eyes are going as Im getting older or my mind, one of the two...lol

Don't worry (though it did make me choke on my coffee). Its not your fault we now have two streams of R11.1 software (11.1.0.a.b and 11.1.1.x.y). Presumably in a couple of months we'll have an 11.1 FP1 SP1 (11.1.1.1.z) to add to the confusion.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

I see the .iso image is out now. Anyone try it yet? Curious if this release has the SIP/H323 Phone DTMF issues with PRI.

Yes, lets go back to when things were easy and actually works. 2.1, 3.0, 3.1, lol.

Yes the ISO file is present now but what about the ABE-11.1.200-14-upgradedisk.vmdk they added?

gone_mz3c2p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back