Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Your Session cannot be continued at this time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

adminkirk

Technical User
Sep 10, 2008
US
Hi all,

BCM400 (4.0) here. I am receiving that message ("Your Session cannot be continued at this time") while in a Skillset's daytime routing.

The step is a greeting with a Caller Input Rules table associated with it. The CIR is not accepting input and upon typing anything into the handset, the message is played and then we are hung up on.

I tried recreating a CIR, but the same results occur. I have only tried/tested this with CIRs that are transferring to an extension. I have tested both a DN as well as a hunt group's DN with the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

My first thought is corruption and when this message happens with regular voice mail then a reinstall helps....but this is Call Center and not my field.

Did you try a reboot of the BCM?

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Everything else seems fine - even the same sort of CIR on a different skillset.

I'll need to reboot tonight if that's going to take everything down - everything else seems to be unaffected.

What exactly would need reinstalled and how is that done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back