Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"The search key was not found in any record" error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

PL01

Technical User
Jun 9, 2008
US
keep getting the error message "The search key was not found in any record" after re working the VBA code when I run the Access 2003 database. Usually compacting and repairing makes it go away, but that is not working now. Any ideas?

when I run the VDB program...I'm sure its my fault...I found a

myRecordsetR.MoveNext
Wend
myRecordsetR.Close
Set myRecordsetR = Nothing
Set myConnectionR = Nothing

statement missing on something I was working on last night and that has solved the problem...but message still pops up when running other routines...fortunately the compact and repair statement usually fixes it although the routine is interrupted and must be run again....probably upsetting my tables.

PL01,

You are showing only a snippet of your code.

WEND is the WHILE loop terminator - you are not showing us anything of use; there MUST be a WHILE statement above what you are pasting here (which will contain code that is doing something, but we cannot see it).

Please re-post - with full code list.

ATB,

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back