Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Ship All" function does not work for 1 customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbdbcoder

Programmer
Nov 23, 2006
US
Hi,

I have an integration app that creates OE shipment from OE order using "Ship All" on the OE shipment header field, and updates the OE shipment created by appending a MISC item of Freight, and then creates the OE invoice with the MISC line. This integration works 99% of the time and recently failed on only 1 AR customer. When it creates the OE shipment, it does not update the qty shipped in all the lines, but adds the MISC line. Therefore the OE invoice has only the Freight amount. I look at the AR customer record and it allows backorder quantity. Where else can I try to look at? Again, it works for other customers, except this 1 customer.

Thanks in advance.

AR Customers > Invoicing
Check the settings for Allow Partial Shipments, Allow Backorder Quantities
What happens when you ship all in the OE screen?

Sage 300 Certifiable Consultant

When the customer is not allowed backorder qty, and ship all in OE order screen, nothing changes. Qty shipped is not updated. Qty B/O stays zero and no Shipment is created. While when I create the Shipment in OE shipment screen using the OE order, a Shipment is created with all zero in quantities. My integration is using the Shipment screen and behaves the same way.

Setting allow backorde qty on AR customer record works for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back