Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Page Cannot be Displayed" error msg NFuse Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekermestrovich

IS-IT--Management
Sep 30, 2002
US
Our company is running Citrix XP through NFUSE portal. The Citrix applications are published and logged on to through a web browser. One client, running Windows 2000, on half his attempts will get "Page Cannot be displayed" when he types in the internal web address. He is the only one with this problem. Any suggestions as to why?

Try clearing his Temporary Internet files cache in IE.

Hope this helps CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

I tried that. It doesn't seem to help.

Another point I'd like to make is that it may happen one time, but the next day there may not be a problem.

Most of the time this can be fixed by removing the temporary files - sometimes you have to delete the files from the directory manually. Deleting cookies can also help.

If it's only one user, and it's intermittent, this is what I would suspect.

Maybe updating the ICA client would help?

Hope this helps CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

I now have a couple more users that are having the same problem. The other users I've just upgraded to WinXP and they too can't get into Citrix 3/4 the time. Even after removing temp Internet files, clearing cache and removing cookies still nothing.

I can log on as Admin and have no problem. At that time I will go ahead and update Citrix client, log back on as user and then they can get in.

Any other suggestions that will correct the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back