Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Event 904 -01070004--S3" some one knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPE

Technical User
Aug 27, 2002
US
I have this problem and it reads 255 times, also I checked the list of events and alarm and is not there, help!
MICS 5 /PRI

ISDN Loop Driver received unexpected input.

Are you having any PRI problems? I have seen this error intermittently with an unstable PRI connection. It usually clears itself up.

MarvO said it

Yes, I do have some PRI problems, first the D CH was down, carrier said that I have the wrong Protcol I was DMS250 now after a day w/o service they told me to change to DMS100 because their swith doesn't supported, dms250, I dont know why now!, anyway after all this, the D ch is back but, the system can't handle too many calls at the same time, and the event 904 plus some event more start happening.
I traced all error and the same day same time;
event 904 (24 times), evt 372, evt 367, evt 904 (26 times), Alm 75, and againg 904 (255 times).
By the way is MICS 5.0 and "Quest" as carrier.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back