Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"Copy Properties" does not copy properties correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougbrode

Technical User
Oct 24, 2001
CA
I have a number of objects which I'm unable to give the same fill. The fills data seem identical in "properties"
but I'm getting different colour fills on the screen and in print.

Any ideas on what the problem might be? I can e-mail you the file.

Thanks,
Doug

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Are you selecting several objects or a group of objects and trying to fill them with the same colour? You can send me the file and tell me what you want to do. Which version of Corel are you using?

I have two objects that I'm trying make look identical. When I try to copy the properties (outline and fill colour) from one object to another, Corel doesn't make them look the same. The objects come out with different colour fills.

Hi,
I can't really tell you why it's not working. Copying the same colour and fill properties is just a matter of selecting the object that is the source object, right-click your mouse (for Windows platform) and drag onto the target object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back