Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"CCM Server not available" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel007

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2003
GB
Hi yesturday I lost all 3 call centres due to what I thought was a faulty NIU card. Did ALLOP; and class 3 alarm came up. Have logged users onto ACD via handsets so calls are coming in. But CCM Archive Service and Event Service are not running and I'm unable to restart them. Theses are set to automatic. Have pulled NIU to reset and rebooted CCM server and can ping the card and have no alarms so card looks OK. Services have not change, still unable to get Arcive & Event services running. When I try to get the Info manager up and running I get "CCM server not available".

Any ideas please you know what call centre managers are like!!!!!!!!

Joel

Running CCA 3.0 latest SP and Applink is latest SP no agents can log in beacuse CSTLP link group is faulty. Any ideas.

Try removing linkgroup and reinitate it ?

duvel havent tryed this sound good thanks will let you know.

Duvel, worked a treat thanks very much!!!!! CCA working fine agents are logging on. CCM still saying not available though could it be a network problem that kicked all this off? The only change made is that the IT bods loaded a patch for the recent MSBlaster worm onto the CCM server.

Try stop the CCM services ; then stop & restart SQL service.
Then start the CCM services again.

Worth a try at least..

If the patch is causing the problem then it is possible to remove the patch then create a text file with some junk in it, rename the file to 'msblast.exe' place it in the system32 directory and remove all security to the file, that will prevent the worm from copying its self to the system also do the same and call it 'teekids.exe' to prevent the variant that was released.

hope this helps

Dave

Duvel I'll have to try this out of hours SQL is linked to CCA. Didn't check the DB cannot see how its anything to do with them sorry affy

I think you should check databases ; if they go full there cannot get more data written from archive services and they won't run.

Then it won't help restarting SQL/CCM services either.

The MS blaster patch does affect SQL in a big way. I haven't had time to test it yet, but apparently if your sa password is blank and you apply the patch, it screws up the priviledges!! I will investigate this further.

Our Amsterdam DNA server f*cked up like that straight after the patch was loaded!!!

Hi Guys the databases are fine plenty of space and the other servers with SQL7.0 have had the MSBlaster patch and are working fine. Duvel did what you suggested but no joy might have to contact Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back