Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"0" for Operator Dial Plan Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbg247

Programmer
Apr 12, 2002
US
Hi everybody,

Little issue that needs a tissue. I am assigning "0" to a station, not an attendant console. I assigned, in the dial plan, "ext" to "0" dial length 1. I want to add VDN 0, but it tells me identifier previously assigned, please select another. I ran a list usage on "0", nothing to be found. I'm at a loss. Any ideas? Thanks.

Look under "display Listed-Directory-Numbers" and see if it is there.
List hunt groups as well.

Netcon1

Thanks for the thought, Netcon, but no. It is not a LDN or in a hunt group. I am desperate for this help. Please and thank you to all.

What version of Software? pre 11 or post 11?

If you were able to change it in the Dial plan from attd to ext then it should not be on the switch any where.

Turn off TTI and then change dial plan 0 to ext 1 digit.

try "list extension" does it show.

Use terminal emulation mode instead of DSA or ASA and list extension. Does it show?

Let me know
Netcon1

My software is R11. It is a Prologix. Once I remove tti, what should I do from there to get 0 to ring on ext 5090??

guess this should work
AAR DIGIT CONVERSION TABLE

Matching Pattern Min Max Del Replacement String
0 1 1 1 5090 ext

make sure it fits the dialplan..
Hope this helps

Rob

Telcoguy,

Tried that already. Still doesn't work. Can not figure out where else "0" could be assigned. I don't get it. Anyone else?

Not to be obvious, but you have you done a disp station 0?
Doing a list usage will not show up anything if it exists and is not used by anything else.

It says extension assigned to different object. Thanks.

Hunt/trunk group?

What was 0 assigned to in your dial plan before the change?
Did it say ATTD?

If so do you have an Attendant that has 0 as the ext?

oops I meant what was digit lenth one, digit 0 set to....

Have you tried list extension-type?

Susan
Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

There isn't a "route to" reference to it in a vector somewhere, is there, or is it a member of a hunt group, or is it referenced in System Parameters features somewhere?

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Good idea Beddows, but no luck. It still spits at me that "first digit is assigned, must remove assignment"

I do a list extension-type- it tells me "0" is an attendant. That's fine except I don't have any attendants set up in the system. Again, the dial length is 1 and the type is ext in the dial plan.

Even though you don't have an attendant, try remove attendant anyway and see what happens.

Susan
Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer. - Mark Twain

Do a "display console" and look at page 4 to see if an attd is defined. if so, "remove att X".

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back