Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QuikView for Outlook 2000 and W2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcAbuser

Technical User
Dec 28, 2003
US
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get quikview.exe for viewing text files from within office's outlook 2000 emails with Windows 2000 Pro?

I am getting tired of having to sve teh file first, when i know it is a simple text file. I had this option in NT4.

Thank you in advance,

Marlon

Best Regards,

Marlon

My personal credo:
Do well unto others, else you will, or at least should, not respect what you see in the mirror at the end of the day!

Hi BluJacket, and thank you for responding. Unfortunatley, that link is for purchaseable software, and this is for my work computer.

The main reason I am needing this now, is for some reason, I can no longer drag and drop files out af an email onto my desktop for easy right click send to options. Outlook now forces me to click and choose "save as" in order to get it out of an email.

This started after I had to do an SFC /Scannow on my machine to fix some other things that broke with the latest round of "critical updates" from M$. They were indeed critical, as they have diseased my Outlook LOL.

Thanks again,

Marlon

Best Regards,

Marlon

My personal credo:
Do well unto others, else you will, or at least should, not respect what you see in the mirror at the end of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back