Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Queue Timers 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

superikey

Technical User
Nov 12, 2005
US
Is there a way to change the interval between still queued anouncments form the default of 20sec?

Kris G, what version of IPO were you testing on? I tried a few values after the = on my 3.1 and it only ever reserved 1 CA.

Admitedly I was entering it in an individual users Source Numbers. Maybe it acts different when set in the NoUser user's settings.

Ah, so it can be done for individuals. Sweet. 3.1.2901 was the test...

If you did it per user, did you need to reboot or was it instant w/ a merge?

Kris G.

Rebooting but I can't swear to that, a was too gobsmacked happy that it and the queue time adjust worked at all.

I'll have to try again tomorrow and be a little more scientific about recording the changes and the results.

After rebooting ….. it works like a train on time! Thanks tech1958 and a star.

Confirmation this has command has been around since version 2.0.

Cannot believe this grumble grumble

[cheers]

Are these the only two commands of this sort? If not, does anyone have a list?

WOW - I too have been asking for this feature for years! Customers are constantly complaining of getting a 'Still Queued' message every 20 seconds - in fact I would like to just get rid of the still queued message altogether as it really is useless - if music is playing any fool should know that they are 'still queued'.

Ther are about 3 others in the 3.1 release notes to do with Length of names displayed and that sort of thing we also had one to turn off the beep tone on intrusion.

[cheers]

To get rid of it all together use a blank wav file that is quite small and rename as the still queued message.

Otherwise use voicemail pro and the still queued option on the group and a transfer from the start point to $ACD

I can't get this to work as you described:

ACD_QUEUE_DELAY=nn (nn = min 20 sec to a max of 180 sec )

Is the 'nn' a two digit number only and can you verify if it is minutes or seconds as it looks like you said minutes but then said seconds.

I tried it both ways, rebooted and yet the Still Queued message still replays every 20 seconds.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back