Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

queue on night-service group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stehe

Technical User
Dec 9, 2004
NL
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my IPO.
When there is an incoming call, the phone in the group can pick it up. But when the group is in night-service, i want the calls to go to another group.
On this group i have enabled queueing and the customers hear the wav on the voicemail pro.
BUT: the phone in group 1 rings!!!

I want the customers hear the night-service greeting, but i do not want the phone to ring.

This is an IPO version 4.2.

Thanks.

Take the handset/user out of the night service group or untick it, it will not ring if it's not in the group/logged out of it :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Sounds like the group is still in service, not in night mode.
If it is in night mode, the original members are not ringing, instead the call goes to the night group. If there is no group selected, voicemail will answer.

Hi,

thanks for the replies, but both are not the problem.
In the night-service group the phone is logged out, and the first group is in nightservice, because i am getting the queue of the nightservice-group.
The problem is, that this wasn't a problem in earlier releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back