Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Queue not working - Will only transfer to VM PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajwittenbrink

IS-IT--Management
Oct 23, 2005
US
Unit: 406v2
FW: 3.1.65
VM: 5.1.18
O/S: Win 2k3 SP1

I have a total of four hunt groups. 1 is used for a incomming call group, that will transfer to AA (VM Leave in VM PRO). 2 are internal queing groups for support and sales, and the last is a third party without any assigned extensions.

When a call in comming in it will get monitored by the MAIN huntgroup, then after 20 seconds it will transfer into voicemail pro. Auto Attendant will take over, and that works great, until I try to put a caller in queue (Sales hunt group or Support hunt group).

Internaly or externally I can not get the call to enter into the queue. If voicemail is enabled for the Hunt group, it will transfer me into voicemail. If I leave voicemail off, it will ring until the cows go home.

I have very few precious hairs left on my head, but I am loosing them fast.

I want these groups to have voicemail, but I want the users to be in a queue first, with an option to leave a voicemail (This was created in VM and was working well before it broke).

I have rebooted, restarted the VM server, checked the licenses, and reset the queueing on the hunt groups.

Any Ideas?

reconfigure the call flow, bring ICR into a shortcode that goes to a VM Pro Mod/Shortcode with whatever conditions/Variables you require, transfer to group, set queue options for group in VM pro....

A call is only quining if all members of the group are busy

If a phone is ringing then the call is not Queing & the Queue msg will not get played

Thanks both of you.

Legendinmylunchtime (love that handle): The ICR has to go to a hunt group first, then on VM leave action will get transferred to the AA. I did try your suggestion, and it did not work.

IPGuru: Thanks, for reminding me of something that was driving me nuts.

In the end it was working after all, I was just looking to hard to see the obvious, that my test environment setting were flawed, and that if those phones are not in DND then it will just ring.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back