Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Queue Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopdog

MIS
Jan 9, 2007
US
I am trying to set up custom queue announcements in voicemail pro. I have successfuly set up queueing for the hunt group called "ML Booking", announcements are turned on.

On voicemail pro, under groups, i have one called "ML Booking" with start-> then menu with entry prompt which contains the custom recording. Is this the correct set up as far as linking that hunt group's queue to voicemail pro?

I also have other Hunt groups set up "ML Booking2" and "ML Booking3", but no other groups with similar names in
VMPro, could those other similar hunt group names be screwing anything up?

I believe that for Queuing to work you need to set the Queue and Still Queued options for that hunt group in voicemail pro.

In voicemail pro under groups, right click on the hunt group and tick the queued and still queued options, and then direct them to a menu that you set up for the queued recording.

You need to put the entry prompt in a 'Generic' action not a Menu. So it's just the Start point connected to a Generic with the enrty prompt in snd that's it, no other connections or actions.

ACS - IP Office Implement

Typo... should be "and that's it" not "snd that's it" lol

ACS - IP Office Implement

I changed to a generic action and still no luck, any other ideas?

Reboot the VMPro pc.

y1pzZTEUdok1vrI5cLb3FdPX4PgTPlSONkb5WPjz0x50etSujaMSmhdRCbOx9vASnrRNzzXv0IxNQA

Changes to a module or actions do not apply untill it is idle
If it is busy nothing will happens at that time
So when it is very busy changes take a while

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

You have now three topics open
First rebuilt your database
Otherwise it can be anything and i think it is better to begin from scratch :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

Working on that now. Did not think the overflow problem was related vmpro. Ill see what happens after that and let you know, thanks for your help

Rebuild did the trick, everything seems to be working now, thanks for all your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back