Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

question for video master ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
O.K here is the deal. I can't export my video back to tape with premiere 6.01
I don't have time to find out why, because I need to show my project very quickly now.
My question: how can I burn my 1.29 GB footage on cd? How to split the footage, knowing that my cds can only hold 650 MB each?
I'm using a pc, but will have to show it on a mac. Any special considerations before I burn the cds? What format should the file be saved in?
Thank you. If you can answer my questions you are really good!

I'd split the .avi file in half at an appropriate place, create the mp2 files using whatever flavor codec (TMPgenc is good and free), and then use the mp2's to make VCD's (using VCD Easy-free). Can then view on standalone DVD player or on computer using free DVD software.

What he is saying is you need a AVI splitter to make the first file less than the amount of space on your burnable CD. then you have to make sure it is the vcd format using the util mentioned, and burn them to vcd your burning software would have to support this. the good thing about this is you can play it on ANY dvd player that supports VCD and CDR... Including set top machines.

HOWEVER all you really have to do is split up the avi, so it will fit on the cd and play it in on the MAC this isnt as NEETO but is much easier... Mac sould support the AVI format...

FatesWebb

js error; 67 on line; 36 of signature.class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back