Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question about rollover images

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebach

Technical User
May 24, 2001
US
I just put in a rollover image on my page, and when you move your pointer over it the rollover image works, but your pointer changes to a hand and after a few seconds you get that little square box in Internet Explorer with the save to disk and print icons and stuff, which I don't want. How do I fix this so your pointer stays a pointer and you don't get the little print box? I've tried removing the link to the rollover image but then the image doesn't work anymore. I don't want a link to the rollover but the hand shows up anyway
thanks!

I'm just trying to get rid of the little printer/save box that pops up next to the image when you hold on the image for a second, the image is not linked to anything already, I just hate that little box poping up next to the image, any way to get rid of it?

Not sure how your browser is set up, but I dont get anything of the sort when i hold the cursor over a rollover image. The only thing that should pop up is whatever you specify for the 'Alt' text, which appears in a small cream box.

Check your settings, cause I think this problem may be specific to your browser and shouldnt cause widespread problems. Nick (Web Designer)

nick@retrographics.co.uk

you wouldn't happen to know the name of the extension would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back