Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question about incoming calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

telular

Technical User
Dec 10, 2008
MX
Hi guys

I have an S8500 Avaya Media server, and I would like to know if is necesary to configure something in order to identify the origin number when an incoming call is received, for example, I have two groups of DIDs wich are provided for the same provider, but just one group identifies the numbers when an incoming call arrives, some months ago it was working fine, but I don't know what happened or if I did something wrong, so I don't know what exactly need to check to solve this problem.

Do you have any sugestion?

Thanks in advance

try "list trace tac ???" and place a test call to each to see if caller-id is reaching the system. what model phone?

-CL

When I make a List trace tac, I can see the caller-id information but just with one group of DID's, I'm using a digital telephone, brand Avaya, model 6408D+.

Regards :)

The ANI Req could be your problem if you are using aar digit or ars digit.

Regards

What does your "list public-unknown numbering" command show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back