Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question about FortiNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdamis

ISP
Feb 7, 2005
JO
we are in company have 4 differnet Network .about 200 users in each network . each net connected to the Internet through VPN servers, each vpn server using windows server 2003. but I think to use hardware vpn and I found FortiNet .
I need to route all 4 network so .
I need to use something like FortiNet to act as VPN , ROUTER, FIREWALL, ANTIVIRUS AND SO ELSE.........
please only who knows very well in this subject.
what you recommend to use , did any one use FortiNet.

Thanks.

We arecurrently implimenting a Fortinet 3600. We have not yet completed the VPN portion of the install. But, all else seems to be going great. I would highly reccomend Fortinet as a vendor. They've been very responsive and helpful and their product seems to be doing all they claimed it would and more.

I hope that helps!

I'm running a FortiGate 300 on my Internet connection. I currently use it only for the antivirus and IPS. I've been very happy with the way it has kept the Internet connection clean of viruses on SMTP, POP, HTTP and FTP traffic. Like NERIC said, highly recomended.

One side not, I would think long and hard about putting all of those services on 1 FortiGate box. For VPN we use a Cisco VPN solution. Just a thought, but you may be more happy with the performance if you seperate some of these services out to a couple of different platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back