Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Question AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbru01

Technical User
May 26, 2007
IT
I have this difficult , scenario
DDI Incoming Call 039.5967xxx .

When i receive Incoming Call ( day status ) 039.59671 i must play immediatly MSG ( Call Is Recorded ) , after i must play Auto Attendand Menu press 1- ( go to Ring Group 490 ) press 2 ( go to Hunt Group 491 ) press 3 ( go to Ring Group 492 ) timeout call go to Hunt Group 491 .

When i receive Incoming Call ( night status )039.59671 i must play immediatly MSG ( Call Is Recorded ) , after i must play Auto Attendat Menu press 1- ( go to Ring Group 498 ) press-2 ( go to external call ) press 3 ( go to MSG Office are closed ) timeout call go to Ring Group 498

Anybody can help me how to create this ??

thanx

Bruno

One way of doing this could be through the Digit Dialing list.
First route the DDI call to a Huntgroup.
Place the Huntgroup in CFA to ACD path A during Day mode and have a CFA to ACD path B during night mode.
Record a RAD message that plays the message : This call will be recorded................Welcom to xxxxxx press 1 for .... Press 2 for .....
Do the same for the other ACD RAD.
Connect that to a Digit Dialing list. If needed you can split the record and welcome message.

Thanx at all , sorry my system is 3300ICP MX with embedded VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back