Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QueryPhone where can I download this tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

midterm2003

Technical User
Jun 18, 2013
GB
thread690-1603417

can you please guide me on how to download and get this App called QueryPhone mentioned in that thread

thread690-1603417: Associated Extensions/IP stations to CLAN

Thank you

So how the heck to you get it to work. I can add an IP range that I know phones are registered to and get nothing when I try to discover.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Do you have the SNMP settings in the 46xxsettings.txt file ?

Having the same issue , my snmp settings are thus , the snmp community is public on the settings file and the gui and I am pointing the snmp add in the 46xx file to the pc that is running the gui , does that sound correct???

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Yeah - sounds about right.

I have

SET SNMPADD 10.2.41.115
SET SNMPSTRING "public"

10.2.41.115 being my PC.

Start QueryPhone, click the plus sign, enter the subnet (my phones register on a 10.2.141.xx VLAN, so enter 10.2.141.1 as subnet.

Click OK, and Click 'Start Discovery".

Hmm must be something else , I have it set the same , firewall possibly??... will let you know.

Cheers for the response.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Thanks for that just loaded the MIB to my utility server still no dice , I am going to do a bit of research as I have,

A. Not come across the mib file before and want to understand what it is for and how it effects things and

B. Im unsure if the utility server is actually pushing this file out , may try with mviptel , unless you know of a way to tell if the utility server is actually transmitting the file , may have a play with wire shark.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Monty, did you get anywhere with this, im useing utlitiy server as well and only see the 4600 series phones but not he 9600 series

No Still Trying , I also am missing my 96 sets , checking the mib files for line by line items I may of missed , will post an update.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

If you just added the mib, reboot the phones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back