Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Query 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchiban

IS-IT--Management
Mar 2, 2004
SE
Maybe it´s just me who can´t find it...
But i would like a simple query ( in EPO 3 )
That states computername, DAT version and Engineversion.
Has anybody made such a query ? Maybe you could publish it here.

There are standard reports for that in ePO 3.0.
Try Reports/Antivirus/Coverage/Dat Engine coverage.
I think this is the Crystal Report file: DatEngineCoverage.rpt, perhaps you can edit it to retieve somme more information about the query behind the report.

That one doesn´t report what machine has an out of date DAT.
So it´s pretty useless.

Thanx

use the DAT/Definition deployment sumaary
that one tells you which machines have the out of date DAT, and how many versions outdated (in the details in each subgroup)

Ahh I had not noticed that you could doubleclick on the subgroups.

Thank you for the help.

// Itchiban

I think you can found some information in the Query reporting
Some of them report the DAT and engine for each computer.

You can select the all range with right clicking, copy it, and paste it in an excel sheet to work on it.
It's also more easy to print :eek:P

Go to Queries\Computers and run All connecting Computers. Copy and paste to Excel and remove what you don't want. Everything you need is there.

If you right click on Directory you will get a menu "Search" and there is some default queries available.Look for DAT and Engine query and supply the condition and DAT or engine version Example: computers with specific DAT version / DAT version / less than 4.0.4345 will give the list of computers which are having lower versions of the current DAT version. you can export the file too. and i believe this will save a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back