Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Query to mysql works in mysqlcc but not in Delphi prog

Status
Not open for further replies.

skss

Programmer
Oct 7, 2003
HK
I'm trying to activate a query in one of my Delphi forms and it is not working. It is connected to a mysql database in my server. The query was working perfectly when I tested it with the mysql data from my own pc. However now that I am trying to connect to the mysql data in the server, I get an error that says:

Database Engine Error
Key Violation.
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.13-nt]The table '#sql_414_0' is full.

BDE Error 9729 & 13059
Server Error 1114

My pc runs on Win 98 while the server runs on Win 2K but both are using the same version of mysql. My query runs ok from the mysql control center. It just wouldnt let me activate it from my Delphi program. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

On the surface, it looks like this is a protection and/or priviledge error. Since it works in MySqlCC, but not in your script, I would look carefully at the permissions associated with the script.

In particular, the script probably does not execute on W2K with the same login credentials as MySqlCC.

Dave Gee

Hello Dave,
Thanks for replying. I tried letting the user from my program have ALL privileges but it is still not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back