Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Query for Service Pack 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgfs

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
GB
Hi can someone show be a query that will return all XP systems with Service Pack 1 together with their netbios name

I would have a look at something like this.

select SMS_R_System.ResourceID,SMS_R_System.ResourceType,SMS_R_System.Name,SMS_R_System.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_System.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_System.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_OPERATING_SYSTEM on
SMS_G_System_OPERATING_SYSTEM.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_R_System.OperatingSystemNameandVersion like "Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 5.1" and SMS_G_System_OPERATING_SYSTEM.CSDVersion = "Service Pack 1"

Simon

The real world is not about exam scores, it's about ability.

Thanks for that. It returned what I was after perfectly and given me an idea of query construction. Thanks

I was looking for a query to see how many I've already loaded XP SP3 - this did the job wonderfully. I think I shall give you a star.....Thanx bunches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back