Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

query - csv problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Hi all,

I'm having a stupid problem :
I have 2 tables : 1 customer data and 2 table with fixed openings hours , this means that when a customer is created you can select for ex monday morning out of 09.00h/09.30/...
monday closed out of 12.00h/12.30h/.......

the table with the fixed hours has two fields a unique code (ex 5) and then the hour (ex 09.00 h )

I'm using a query to export a csv file

when I display this query in access the data is ok this means I can see that customer x opens on monday at 09.00h closes at 12.00h for lunch ,....
this is ok in access and in the table but when I export this to excell or csv the hours are not exported but it's respective code in that table

any help on this one,

thnx

puerto

The query that you say looks OK, try to make that a 'Make Table' query and then export the resulting table to CSV. Perhaps not the best solution, but that's all I have time for right now :) [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back