Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

queries and chart help

Status
Not open for further replies.

devagupt

Vendor
Oct 27, 2006
US
I have a query(consolidatedqry) which has 20 queries in it. The consolidated query has one field from each one of those 20 queries. WHen i run the consolidated query , it shows me all the information present in each one of those fields. I need to make a chart from that query and the Chart Wizard allows me to add only 6 fields.
EAch of those 20 queries is a downtime problem which when put into the consolidated query , displays all the differnt downtime problems
How do i make a pareto chart out of this query. This query counts the numer of times each downtime problem occured in a field and the Graph allows only 6 fields.

HELP!.

Code Below

CODE**

SELECT DateQry.Expr1, DateQry.Line, [SumOfMorning meet]*0.0167 AS Expr5, [SumOfRotation]*0.0167 AS Expr6, [SumOfCH/LD Change]*0.0167 AS Expr7, [SumOfLong Breaks]*0.0167 AS Expr8, [SumOfDabrico]*0.0167 AS Expr9, [SumOfFine Tuning]*0.0167 AS Expr10, [SumOfRoll count]*0.0167 AS Expr11, [SumOfStart up]*0.0167 AS Expr12, [SumOfBad components]*0.0167 AS Expr13, [SumOfLabel Machine]*0.0167 AS Expr14, [SumOfMake boxes]*0.0167 AS Expr15, [SumOfOther]*0.0167 AS Expr16, [SumOfProduct Change]*0.0167 AS Expr17, [SumOfRe-ins/Re-work]*0.0167 AS Expr18, compContQry.[CountOfComp Control], DefectiveQry.[CountOfDefective Product], EquipmentQry.CountOfEquipment, MorningMeetQry.[CountOfMorning meet], RotationQry.CountOfRotation, [CD/LDQry].[CountOfCH/LD Change], longbrkQry.[CountOfLong Breaks], DabricoQry.CountOfDabrico, FineTuningQry.[CountOfFine Tuning], RollCountQry.[CountOfRoll count], StartupQry.[CountOfStart up], BadCompQry.[CountOfBad components], LabelMacQry.[CountOfLabel Machine], MakingBoxqry.[CountOfMake boxes], OtherQry.CountOfOther, ProductChgQry.[CountOfProduct Change], ReinspQry.[CountOfRe-ins/Re-work1]
FROM ((((((((((((((((DateQry LEFT JOIN [CD/LDQry] ON (DateQry.Line = [CD/LDQry].Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = [CD/LDQry].Expr1)) LEFT JOIN compContQry ON (DateQry.Line = compContQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = compContQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN DabricoQry ON (DateQry.Line = DabricoQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = DabricoQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN DefectiveQry ON (DateQry.Line = DefectiveQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = DefectiveQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN EquipmentQry ON (DateQry.Line = EquipmentQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = EquipmentQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN FineTuningQry ON (DateQry.Line = FineTuningQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = FineTuningQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN LabelMacQry ON (DateQry.Line = LabelMacQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = LabelMacQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN longbrkQry ON (DateQry.Line = longbrkQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = longbrkQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN MakingBoxqry ON (DateQry.Line = MakingBoxqry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = MakingBoxqry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN MorningMeetQry ON (DateQry.Line = MorningMeetQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = MorningMeetQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN OtherQry ON (DateQry.Line = OtherQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = OtherQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN ProductChgQry ON (DateQry.Line = ProductChgQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = ProductChgQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN ReinspQry ON (DateQry.Line = ReinspQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = ReinspQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN RollCountQry ON (DateQry.Line = RollCountQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = RollCountQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN RotationQry ON (DateQry.Line = RotationQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = RotationQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN StartupQry ON (DateQry.Line = StartupQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = StartupQry.Expr1)) LEFT JOIN BadCompQry ON (DateQry.Line = BadCompQry.Line) AND (DateQry.Expr1 = BadCompQry.Expr1)
WHERE (((DateQry.Expr1)=46));

I have trouble with the chart wizard also, but i'd try to create a pivot chart instead. In the pivot chart wizard select the main query that includes all of your data. If this doesn't work I think you may need to work on the query/table itself.

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back