Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QUE Priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattr11

MIS
Jan 15, 2008
US
Nortel Option 61
Symposium 4.0 build 4.2.6

I’m not too familiar with Symposium, but here is our situation.

We have three agents in QUE answering calls. A supervisor is reporting that one of his agents in this QUE has been receiving more telephone calls than his other 2 agent. As soon as the agent hangs up with his call, he receives the next call.
I’m not sure where to start with this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Check the agent's skillset level. If all three agents are supposed to be treated equally, then they should all have the same skillset level.

Also make sure the other 2 agents aren't shotgunning calls back to que with the Not Ready Button.

Where do identify the skillset level? I'm sorry but I'm am new at this.

I determined that the skillset levels are all set to 1.

Ok,

Now you need to dig deeper. Under Global Settings, make sure "longest idle since last ACD/CDN call is checked". If you have "longest idle since last state change" checked, agents can defeat the system by toggling their Not Ready key. Agents can also stay out of available or idle state by pressing their DN key, making non-ACD calls and other scams. You will have to look at their Agent Performance and Agent Log In/Out reports to see if agents are gaming the system.

Also make sure the three agents are all assigned to the same skillset as Captain suggested. It could be possible that the two agents have additional skillset assignments and are busy answering calls in other skillsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back