Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Quark Express 5 Won't Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpom1

Technical User
Sep 3, 2003
AU
I have just installed Quark Express 5 on my Win98 SE machine and when I try to run the program, I get an error message saying "The Regional Settings on this System are incompatible with this version Quark Express" I have no idea which regional settings are not compatible. A friend has loaded the same program on ME and it works fine. His Regional Settings are the same as mine. Can anyone help please.

Could be a license issue if this is a pirate copy. Quark is very locked down, I thought it had to be registered and activated by them in order to work. If you bought the software then they will help you with it. If not nobody here.

If you're going through Hell...keep going... (Winston Churchill)
RocKeRFelLerZ

I have registered it and am waiting for a reply, so perhaps I need a little patience......dave

I am having the same problem on Windows XP
Qurk ran beautifully originally when I upgraded to XP bit now is giving me the samemessage
Any solutions?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back