Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QSY22 - Msg Waiting Pwr Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

seatech

Vendor
Apr 7, 2009
US
We are currently maintaining a system that still utilizes five of the old blue cabinets (QCA74) and all of them use the QSY22 power supplies for message waiting. We are starting to have problems with some of these and we only have one spare.
Does anyone know how to repair these or someone who might have a spare in stock?

Thank you.

I would advise upgrading to those newer "Grey" cabinets soon. The guy we used for power supplies in NY died earlier this year. He worked on the old stuff for Ameritech and SBC.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

DocVic

That option has been on the table for some time but due to the economy and budget constaints they want to keep them going as long as they can. Need one or two just in case but I will continue to look. Thanks.

If you call APC or a UPS manufacture, they might have a source to repair or refurb these units.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back