Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QSR Kitchen Video freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alohapm

IS-IT--Management
Apr 27, 2009
US
My knowledge lies in the Aloha software. I am looking for resources that can help me troubleshoot QSR kitchen video and freezing monitor issues. If anyone has contacts and phone numbers, I would greatly appreciate it!! This does not involve Radiant KDS.

Gary Seagle
RDSSE
Atlanta, GA

Is it a particular Epic device that is having communication issues or multiple? If its all devices then you might want to check the term that drives the video (thats assuming that the primary is a term). Are you using QSR Automations RDS or KDS?

KDS 9.0,, it is Epic and only one monitor and controller.

QSR Technical Support
502.297.0221 Option 6 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST)
support@qsrautomations.com

i believe you can buy blocks of support time. if its new install i believe you can get free updates and what not. plus sometimes those epics come with jacked up firmware. i have had some that i have had to send back to qsr.

I found that the debout logs were being overwritten every morning after EOD, therefore I had no debouts. I did get a block of support from QSR, and he increased the max checks in queue. Seems to be working so far, but not really sure if the customer had given the correct symptoms to begin with.

Thanks for all your help guys.

If you are still struggling with this problem, and you do not have a reseller that is assisting you, you can contact me for assistance on this. I am a former reseller and am familiar with the QSR System. Your freezing is being caused by one of several possible factors.

We have had no more issues, but will gladly keep you as a contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back