Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QoS with Passport and BPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwadel

Technical User
Apr 1, 2002
CA
Hi,

I am looking to configure QoS on my network with multiple subnets. I have a PP8600 at the core and BPS/450 stacks in all of the closets. I am looking to give a particular subnet (IP Telephony) QoS. Easy enough to do on the Passport but not so on the BPS stacks. I know I must use the web interface and have configured it using the QoS wizard as I think it should be. The problem is I cannot verify the settings after it is implemented like on the Passport. On the Passport I know that I can go to the advanced tab under Vlans and see that the vlan is set to level 6 (Premium). Anyone know how I can verify the settings on the BPS's?

Thanks for the help.

Duane

Hi Duane,

Using Device Manager 5.5.3.0. Tab on top called Qos/COPS. There you would find all the Info you would need to verify Qos on the BPS's.

Hope this helps...

CG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back