Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QASISST- not able to run the executable, Octel Smooth Operator 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smadd

MIS
Jul 16, 2002
US
I am trying to run the executable, QASISST. It states, Not enough RAM, reboot system and run program before laoding voice drivers. I have done this a few times in the past, but I have never seen this message. I re-booted the PC as well. I have had some issues with our voicemail and I wanted to clean it up.. Any ideas? Sue

Are they any other applications running besides the Octel App? Do you know how to check?

I don't believe there are any other apps running. we only use that PC strictly for Octel smooth ops. I have an idea that I'm going to try tomorrow morning. When I reboot, it gives three options to choose from: 1)smooth access
2)Smooth Operator and 3)DOS. I'm going to reboot in DOS and then try to run QASSIST. I will let you know the outcome. Thank you!!!

My idea worked. You have to reboot Octel and select # 3, Boot in DOS and then run the Qassist.
Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back