Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

QA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBones

Programmer
Aug 8, 2002
US
A QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.

Summed up my day very well![bigsmile] Except the bit about escaping my desk to get to a bar.

Is this the same guy who's glass isn't half-full or half-empty...just the wrong size?

Aspiring to mediocrity since 1957

Had the QA engineer been a lawyer, he might have simply passed it.

"Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family." (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

1. Write test plan.
2. Write test plan test.
3. Write test plan test test.
4. Write test plan test test test.

-----------
With business clients like mine, you'd be better off herding cats.

The road to quality has no end......so it's really like a death march.

==================================
adaptive uber info galaxies (bigger, better, faster, and more adept than cognitive innovative agile big data clouds)

OP said:
A QA engineer walks into a bar. Orders a beer. Orders 0 beers. Orders 999999999 beers. Orders a lizard. Orders -1 beers. Orders a sfdeljknesv.

He forgot to order the non-printable characters and smart quotes.

-----------
With business clients like mine, you'd be better off herding cats.

Also forgot to order with Office 2000 installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back