Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PWR000 alarm Opt. 61 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas46

Technical User
Dec 5, 2006
US
Hello-
I am seeing a strange error almost nightly from an Opt. 61 PBX. The alarm states-

RESOLVED_PWR0000 MAJOR ON_BOARD_ALARM

PWR000 XSMC 00 0 0

I've seen these before but there is always a PWR_001 or _002 indicating some sort of failure - this is kicking out without any discernable cause. Never preceded by anything.

LD 45 - tests run clean

Some sort of software bug ?

VERSION 3521 Release 4

Issue 50 W +

PWR0000 = System Monitor reports all power is normal and operating correctly.

The format of that message almost looks like your alarm center is Netmon and your SEB is reporting alarms that shouldn't be reported, those are simply just status messages that should not generate alarms.

Thanks for the reply- the alarm center is NetMon and I thought this might just be a status message since no other PWR related messages are kicking out. I also looked up the meaning of the alarm in the NTP's so I agree but since about 14 other sites are being monitored and I don't see this "alarm" at any others I found this odd......perhaps they deprogrammed it on the other SEB's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back