Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasperTFG

Programmer
Nov 15, 2001
US
There is no other Forum for this...

But as others posted something on Sudoku, I thought it would be interesting to see how many people this stumps.

Here is your challenge. Below is a sequence, complete the next line of the sequence.

Casper

There is room for all of gods creatures, "Right Beside the Mashed Potatoes".

This puzzle is better suited for Squaring The Circle (Forum1229)

Code:
[COLOR=white white]312211[/color]

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

did not see that Forum, and why does it not show up in my list????

Casper

There is room for all of gods creatures, "Right Beside the Mashed Potatoes".

Check the Tek-Tips home page.

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

I did not think this puzzle worked in english.

Bernard Werber used it in his "Ants" trilogy.
The titles, in French, are (literally translated)

The ants
The day of the ants
The revolution of the ants

Amazon.com has "Empire of the Ants" in his name, maybe it's the english title for the first one... I strongly recommend those books for present-time fiction with scientific suspension of disbelief.

"That time in Seattle... was a nightmare. I came out of it dead broke, without a house, without anything except a girlfriend and a knowledge of UNIX."
"Well, that's something," Avi says. "Normally those two are mutually exclusive."
-- Neal Stephenson, "Cryptonomicon"

Even I know it, so it must be old. But for those who never seen it - go ahead, knock yourselves silly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back