Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

put items in correct boxes code for flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

69ashton

Programmer
May 22, 2016
GB
I used flash many years ago, when it was something called macromedia flash 8 and then cs version 1, 2 etc. I have CS5 installed but have forgotten how to code a lot of the stuff and also have not used AS3 for a long time.
I want to code a scenario where the user moves different objects over boxes and gives some feedback. For example: Newspaper, cardboard etc. in blue box or blue wheelie bin
Food waste in brown box or wheelie bin
General refuse in grey or black box or wheelie bin
bottles in green box/wheelie bin
An extension could be a score every time this is completed.
Any tutorials focusing on what i want to achieve would be appreciated.

Thank you

I am learning some AS3 code
and I was experimenting with button code I have attached the code, not relevant to what i want to do, but i have to start somewhere. I need some help with code for mouse movement where an object (plastic bottle) is dropped into a box.

Thank you for any help or guidance like YouTube videos (seems to be where i am doing most of my learning nowadays.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=0546c076-065d-4dd9-b478-b59ced3a9dce&file=as3buttonCode.fla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back