Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pulse Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used it. It is an awesome piece of software and Leahy Consulting is top notch. Very good support. You won't be sorry.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

I've used it for several years. It has several good "canned" reports in all modules.
1. It has an ease of use in adding user defined fields and renaming to what your users would call them.
2. It is easy to assign and copy reports to different users.
3. You can control users access and there is GL security also.
4. You can check user log in's and usage of the report system.
5. Component usages viewed over a time Line is very handy.
6. I you use POP without SFC Shop Floor. Their Demand Planning feature which simulates an MRP system without all the set up is its best feature.
7. If your BOR/ BOM's change a lot for each job, the editing feature for released Bom's is very easy to use.
8. I am a Sql rookie and I can steal (copy) scripts and drop it in to make my own reports.
9. The use of the system has very little demand on my server and helps reduce SQL locks when Macola Server is overburdened.
10. Users don't require a Macola user license.
11. Inventory Turns over time is also very handy.
12. Most data pulls the last two years , but you can change the year parameters for all reports easily.
13. I've used it on my I pad with citrix
14. All or part of report outputs easily exports to excel.
Wish list: I would like to them to add an auto email report sender via PDF or excel, with subscriptions on a scheduler.
Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.