Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pulsating pointer hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pubgirl

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
US
Illustrator 8-Mac: I'm having a problem with more than one workstation in my office. Illustrator's pointer pulses between active mode and busy mode continuously, as if it is processing something. It does this whether you have a document open or not and begins when the program starts.

This problem comes and goes randomly (or so it seems) but one computer has been stuck in this loop for weeks. You really can't work in it without attempting suicide after about one minute. Has anyone else had this problem? Is is a bug? A conflict with something? All other programs function fine.

This kind of thing makes you realize just how amazing programs/systems are to work fine.
I'm not sure what your problem is ! I suspect it's something to do with a certain file,
but most things are so i'll just shut up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back