Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pulling Reports by group, Results reflect current groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickatReplay

Vendor
Jun 8, 2006
Legacy 8.7 system been in use for many years. When we pull reports from old periods, results seem to be skewed because agents that were in groups 3 years ago are now in different groups. The results seem to refect the groups those agents are in now. Not when the evals were done 3 years ago. Does anyone know a way to get the reports to reflect the agent grouping for the period of the report?

Have you tried configuring the report to return results based on group rather than individual agent?

Thanks for the response Mr. Kiwi! We ran the reports for agents by group first. When we got results from the group that did not exist during the period of the report, we ran a group only report. We got the same results for that group.

Though we had already done what you suggested; we realized we never validated the results. We are now manually compiling data to determine the accuracy of the reports.

I failed to mention they are using Nice Toolbar Reporter client 8.7; not the Web Universe Client. I am sure there are patches that were never installed but I can't seem to find any that far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back