Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pulling ISDN module

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxx

Vendor
Sep 22, 2006
US
If I pull out the ISDN and T-1 module and replace them with the ( 2 ) analog CI modules will I have to change any software settings?

If run into problmes will I have any issues reinstalling the ISDN and T-1 back or will I delete any software upon removing these modules?

I have never removed an ISDN module on a Compact before so I just want to be ready for any special problmes so the customer is not out of service.

Not joking but are you serious.Of corse the programing will have to change from the cards you take out to the ones you put in.Plus some line and set programing .And AA in VM.

No I am not joking. That is why I posted this and asked for assistance. Is that not what this board is all about?

Anytime that you switch a T1 card for analog cards there are definitely changes that must be made. Just about everything that has to do with the lines will change.

Don't take it personally.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

You have those too?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back