Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Publisher Free Trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawthorne

Technical User
Jun 18, 2010
Hi everyone!

I need a free trial of Microsoft Publisher 2010.

I see it posted everywhere but when I downloaded it and tried to install it, it asks for a serial number and I can't fine anyplace to get one.

The reason I need it is that my niece has gotten a project to do a 100 page catalog for a gymnastics meet.

She is going to buy the software, but she needs help and I would like to install it on my computer temporarily so that I can give her some help over Skype. We don't live close, she is half way across the state.

I use InDesign and have no idea how publisher works, so with out seeing it I don't have a clue.

She can't afford to buy InDesign and it is probably too complicated for her starting from scratch anyway.

If anyone knows how you actually get a free trial it would really be a big help.

I searched the Microsoft web site and didn't find anything about a free trial of publisher, but many other web sites are offering the download sans serial number.

Thanks for the help...

Mike

Download it from Microsoft Office web site, they will supply a trial serial number for 30-60 days.

Hi

I finally got to the correct page and it worked.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back