Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Publisher 2003 access problem to all pages in document

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

MIS
Apr 8, 2001
GB
I have been using Publisher in most of its versions for longer than I care to remember but a strange thing has happened that I just cannot find the answer to.

Normally, of course, when I am working on a multi-page document one page is displayed on the monitor and the rest are easily accessible by clicking on the respective page number in the left-hand corner of the screen. But now, suddenly, I have to go to ctrl/G and press the page number of the one I require, in order to change. This can be very time wasting, of course, and although I am sure the cure is extremely simple I cannot find out what to do.

As stated in the Subject the version of Publisher I am using is 2003 Professional and I would be very grateful if someone can kindly tell me the solution.

Eric

Try:

Menu Bar: View, Status Bar

On/off toggle for the page selection symbols at foot of screen.

Cheers

Very many thanks, 1726. Instantly everything is back to normal again!

I realised the solution was going to be ridiculously simple but you wouldn't believe how much time I wasted trying to find out what it was.

I haven't used Tek-tips for a while recently but I intend to change that in the future!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back