Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Published app dissapearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

djacobus

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2003
US
Here is a strange one... When a user clicks on the icon to open his published app the "preparing to connect, connection established ......" screen appears and just goes away. No app opens. The app is ok and everything else seems fine. Other users dont have problems. This is the first time ever these people have used this app. Anyone have any ideas?

Is there anything in the event viewer ?

Try running filemon and regmon while they are trying to run from
[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

There is nothing in the event viewer. After beating our heads against the wall for hours we have come up with a resolution. We recently purchased additional TS licenses the original amount was Per Device and when we added the balance this last week we added Per User CALS. Someone wasnt thinking! After scouring google and Citrix KB we did find what appeared to be a license logging issue on the client. We deleted a registry key and now everything seems to work. I wonder is this per device vs per user setup has something to do with it. Oh well... everyhing seems to work now.

Hello!
We have something similar and was wondering if you could help me here- with whatever you did to fix this.
Her's the problem...

User logs into WI page, Clicks the icon for the publised app (desktop) and the splash screen says "Connection Established, Negotiating capabilites... and then just DISAPPEARS!!

I have too beat my head up against the wall trying to figure this one out!!!!!

MANY MANY THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back